I am getting quite excited about the Euro 2008.
The teams I want to win:
1. Russia, I checked the re-plays and match analyses and I think Russian sounds like a good team (and looks like one too). I guess they don't have much chance against Netherlands, but still!
2. Italy! Because I like like like them!
3. Croatia! They are doing so well and would it not be awesome if they win!
4. Germany. I like their character and spirit, I always had.
The teams I don't want to win:
1. Portugal. I really dislike Ronaldo's cry-baby ways. The team never had any character between them and the biggest thing I remember about the Portugese team is the awful brawl during the World Cup 2006.
2. Netherlands. They are playing Russia so I don't want THEM to win. :D.
The teams I am neutral to:
1. Turkey. Are they any good?
2. Spain. They seem to be one of the teams that never seem to win.Pre-quarter-finals pictures:Russian team:
It seems that the Russian team consists entirely of cute fresh-faced very young players I have never seen before. I hope the match between them and The Netherlands team will not be the last time I see them. On the other hand, a young team like this can just pull it off. The majority of them are the age when they don't have any fear nor are they prone to injuries. We will see. At the same time Russia never had any good coaches no the good history of the game..( Various Russian players )( My favourite Russian player so far, Pavlyuchenko )Italian team:
I hope with HOPE that they are going to win. Spain looks very strong this year, but I hope Italy will just play their beautiful game again in the quarter final.( My favourite Italian Player, Gigi Buffon. Plus man-kissing. I am making icons of this! )( Toni Luca, because he is so good to look at )Update:
Germany had a victory over Portugal. I am really happy. One of my favourite teams is going through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!