1. It has been a while since the work was as busy as now. I am doing about 20 systems at once. I work as a database programmer in one of the UK Universities, looking after University's bigger systems (they are mostly made by other companies) and writing some smaller ones. I love the job , I always have, I am one of these lucky people who "find the job you love and you'll never work a day in your life". I work from home and from office, and the margins are blurred sometimes. On the plus/minus side I am almost always close to a computer, unless I eat, sleep, do shopping, figure skate, drive, jog, or perform any other non-information related activity. And of course, I wear glasses.
2. I have checked spoilers for the episode 12 of "Cinderella's sister" and also watched the episode 11 with subs and I can't express how much I am loving the drama.( spoilers )
For anyone interested, here is the ending of the episode 12 on youtube, uploaded by Shirley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bCLY-snCA
. And here is a fabulous shippy scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ha6N0m5Ik
3. I have watched the 2nd episode of "Worlds Within", and I am in absolute love with Hyun Bin's character. If fact, I am in love with everyone in this drama, but the lead lady. Do you need an example of immature, "I think everyone should just fall at my feet because I am so cute", girl? This is Joo Joon Young , now (when she is almost 30) and in the flashbacks, exactly the type of girl that I try to politely avoid in RL. I hope her layers will be peeled off too.
4. I have watched some more episodes of "Queen Seon Deok" (I m on episode 33 now) . I am all about the older guys at the moment, Munno and Chil Sook (he is played by the same actor who played the bandit leader Jjakgwi in "Chuno")
5. I think Shin Min Ah is lovely and green is my favourite colour. ( Some pictures of Shin Min Ah )